The journey so far...
After serving as a Police Officer for seven years I decided on a BIG career change...to follow my passion.
I began my career in 2005 studying a Certificate, then a Diploma in Remedial Massage and a Diploma in Aromatherapy. Since then I have continued to study a number of different pregnancy/postnatal/parenting related modalities under some of the worlds best practitioners including Suzanne Yates from the UK.
As an Aromatherapist I also have a strong interest in combining essential oils for pregnancy concerns, labour preparation, birthing and postnatal care. I am really passionate about helping mums find their way with essential oils, safely!
Currently Rebecca is studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) to enable her to further assist families with fertility support, pregnancy & postpartum care, Paediatric treatments and general wellbeing with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Diploma in Aromatherapy
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma in Childbirth Education (Dip CBEd - CBI)
- Diploma in Yoga for Maternity Professionals Level 2 (Birthlight Int.)
- Qualified Infant Massage Instructor (IMIS)
- Cert 4 in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation
- Certificate in Pre & Postnatal Exercise
- Certificate in Acupressure in the Perinatal Period
- Certificate in Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate in Ear Candling
- Qualified Yoga Teacher-200hr
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Member of ATMS Professional Association
Other services I offer include Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultations, Trigger Point therapy, Myofascial Release, Craniosacral therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Chinese Cupping/Gua Sha & Ear Candling.
My personal experiences
Throughout my three pregnancies I have experienced MANY conditions and ailments personally including severe Pelvic Girdle Pain with my first, a Pregnancy loss with our second child and more recently I suffered Hyperemesis Gravidarum with our third baby and spent three weeks in hospital due to threatened Preterm Labour at 31weeks. Eight months after Ashton's birth we realised, after lots of illness, I had a partially retained placenta. Needless to say I am glad to have completed my family!
All these things have driven me to research more and find suitable remedies and treatments to assist women in getting through these challenges.
I am really excited about chatting with you...let's work out how to get you through your journey feeling as fabulous as possible, inside and out.